5 Tips for Commercial Carpet Cleaning
As a business owner, when it comes to having a highly visited office, you want to make the best impression possible. If potential or even existing clients see dirt and spots they will associate that filth with your business. Wear and tear will be accelerated by the dirt and germs accumulating in the carpet, not only that but it will greatly reduce the overall cleanliness of the office. There are a few simple ways to protect the carpeting and keep it clean.
- Understanding the difference between stains and spots. The only difference is the amount of time it was left to sit. The affected area should be blotted with a paper towel to absorb as much of the spills as possible as soon as it happens. Be sure to never wipe or rub the spill into the carpet as it can cause lasting damage.
- Pre-spraying the carpet with cleaning solution to remove spots. Make sure you follow the product instructions, if used improperly you may risk having a sticky residue left behind, which can cause even more dirt to be collected over time.
- Choosing the best equipment for the job and routine cleaning, such as vacuuming daily, can reduce the need for deep cleaning.
- Vacuuming before attempting to clean. This will remove the dry soil from the carpet and prevent it from becoming embedded in the carpet, which can happen if it gets wet.
- Train your staff. Daily routine cleaning will reduce cost over time and help the carpeting to last longer.
If you find yourself in need of deep cleaning of your carpets, turn to the experts at SERVPRO of North Calhoun County. Call us today to schedule an appointment. 269-963-3033