SERVPRO of North Calhoun Is Your #1 Call For Storm Damage
Aftermath of torrential storm damage. SERVPRO of North Calhoun was called to assist in clean up and restoration.
SERVPRO of North Calhoun specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre- storm condition.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, personnel and equipment, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms
When storms hit Battle Creek and nearby areas, we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and personnel from a network of 1,650 Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams that are strategically located throughout the United States.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today, (269) 963-3033
Don't Let Water Damage Slow You Down! Get Control Back!
A minor water leak can increase your repair bills. But the good news is that you can easily prevent such situations.
Do you know that water leaks can highly affect the sale of your home? What's more, they can be a concern for new home buyers. However, most homeowners are usually unaware of the hidden leaks. With cracked pipes, leaking spigot and broken seals water will easily creep into some places it isn't meant to go. The end results will be more visible damages which include rot, damaged flooring, and blistered paint.
A minor water leak can increase your repair bills. But the good news is that you can easily prevent such situations. Noticing a sagging ceiling above your dining room table is easier. When looking for water damages you have to remember that these damages rarely turn up at the water source.
Some damages to expect
- Mold and mildew growth. With water leaks, you should also expect an unhealthy environment.
- Permanent water damages to carpets, wood, wallpapers, furnishing and paint.
- Contaminated systems – including the ductwork.
- Insulation and drywall which need replacement and removal.
- If there is water trapped somewhere in your house, poor airflow will become a major problem.
But don't worry, our technicians At SERVPRO of North Calhoun are always ready to check out problems and offer solutions.
SERVPRO of North Calhoun Is Here 24/7 For Your Water Emergency
SERVPRO of North Calhoun County providing emergency services, extracting water from a flooded basement floor.
SERVPRO OF North Calhoun County makes ourselves available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. Should you find yourself confronted with a water loss, fast and responsive action is vital. Prolonging mitigation of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of water damage.
Phones are always on 269-963-3033
SERVPRO understands that when you are reaching out for help with your water loss, you may be feeling confused, worried, and possibly helpless. You need an expert to help navigate you through this difficult time. SERVPRO of North Calhoun County has certified water damage training for just this type of situation. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
Leave it to us;
Once you place a call to us, we will ask a few questions, in regards to your water loss. This allows us to better assess the services you are in need of and what resources we might need to bring.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of SERVPRO of North Calhoun County
SERVPRO of North Calhoun County specializes in water mitigation and restoration of residential and commercial property. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
When Water Overwhelms Your Basement, SERVPRO Is Here For You!
If flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety, and cause severe damage to your home’s structure. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
The bottom line: a flooded basement can jeopardize your health, safety, and your home’s integrity. It’s worth making a call to SERVPRO of North Calhoun County and let our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners, and property professionals.
We are Flooded Basement Specialists!
Have More Questions about Basement Flooding?
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment
Call Today - 269-963-3033 SERVPRO of North Calhoun County will be happy to help.
We are faster to any disaster and are here to help get you back to “Like it never even happened.”
Why SERVPRO? We are the storm recovery professionals!
SERVPRO of North Calhoun specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. Even specialty services such as boarding up after trees fall. Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. Quicker response time lessens the damage, limits further damage, and can help reduce restoration costs.
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms
When storms or high winds hit North Calhoun County and the surrounding area, we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and personnel from a network of 1,650 Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams that are strategically located throughout the United States.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today 269-963-3033
Water got you down? SERVPRO is here to help!
Can you imagine coming home on a sunny afternoon, opening your door walking into your living room and finding it flooded. It happens, when it does SERVPRO of North Calhoun County is ready to respond. We are ready to go any time of day or night.
Our technician are thoroughly trained and IICRC certified to quickly respond and mitigate the loss to quality standards set by the industry. Our technicians will communicate with you every step of the way and answering any questions you may have.
Leaving your home looking as if the loss never even happened. Delivering exceptional customer satisfaction for each and every customer.
SERVPRO of North Calhoun County is always here and happy to help. If you should find you are in need of service call - 269-963-3033.
Smoke and Soot Cleanup Is Just One Call Away To SERVPRO of North Calhoun
Smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions - call us today!
Smoke and soot is very invasive and can penetrate various cavities within your home, causing hidden damage and odor. Our smoke damage expertise and experience allows us to inspect and accurately assess the extent of the damage to develop a comprehensive plan of action.
Smoke and Soot facts:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor.
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process.
Different Types of Smoke
There are two different types of smoke–wet and dry. As a result, there are different types of soot residue after a fire. Before restoration begins, SERVPRO of North Calhoun will test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred. The cleaning procedures will then be based on the information identified during pretesting. Here is some additional information:
Wet Smoke – Plastic and Rubber
- Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary. Smoke webs are more difficult to clean.
Dry Smoke – Paper and Wood
- Fast burning, high temperatures, heat rises therefore smoke rises.
Protein Fire Residue – Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire
- Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today – (269) 963-3033
Have Smoke Damage and Need Fire Restoration? Call SERVPRO!
SERVPRO of North Calhoun has all of the above. Call us today!
The fire trucks may be gone but without proper immediate response, the real damage and the costs are just beginning. To return your residential or commercial property to its preloss condition requires professional restoration. This is not the job for a do-it-yourself property owner.
For results you can have confidence in, the IICRC recommends hiring a certified restoration firm. Restoration to a property can be complex. Proper smoke and odor removal are tasks that require technicians certified in these specific areas.
When selecting a certified restoration firm several factors must be considered:
- Formal and up-to-date specialized training
- Health and safety certifications
- Experience in a wide range of restoration projects
- Proof of proper insurance and licenses
SERVPRO of North Calhoun has all of the above. Call us today!
Biohazard: What To Do Until Help Arrives
Equipped with the necessary safety apparatus and cleaning products, we can help transform these unhealthy environments back into clean & safe!
Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences for building occupants, employees, customers, and owners. A failure to properly handle and safely remove such hazards can contribute to unhealthy and even dangerous environments.
Here are some quick Do’s and Don’ts if you ever encounter a situation where you might be exposed to a biohazard or trauma situation:
- Stay out of affected areas, you do not want to track any fluids by stepping in it.
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
- Attempt to do any clean up yourself.
- Touch or handle items that might be contaminated with bodily fluids.
SERVPRO of North Calhoun is trained to safely and effectively remove bio hazardous substances and prepare waste for proper disposal according to OSHA, EPA, and state and local health regulations.
SERVPRO Wants You To Be Safe & Prepared During A Flood! Check This Out!
Remain safe during a flood! Know the dangers, your surroundings and your resources. SERVPRO of North Calhoun is always here to help!
SERVPRO of North Calhoun wants you to be prepared in the event of a flood.
According the Red Cross Floods are among the most frequent and costly natural disasters. Flooding often occurs following a hurricane, thawing snow, or several days of sustained rain. Flash floods occur suddenly, due to rapidly rising water along a stream or low-lying area. Learn what to do to keep your loved ones safe!
Know the Difference!
A flood/flash flood WATCH means a flood or flash flood is possible.
A flood/flash flood WARNING means flooding or flash flooding is already occurring or will occur soon. TAKE IMMEDIATE PRECAUTIONS!
HAVE A PLAN:
- Talk with your family about what to do if a flood watch or warning is issued. Discussing floods ahead of time helps reduce fear, especially for younger children.
- Make sure you have access to NOAA radio broadcasts:
- Find an online NOAA radio station
- Search for a NOAA radio app in the Apple Store or Google Play
- Purchase a battery-powered or hand-crank NOAA radio in the Red Cross Store
- Find out if local streams or rivers flood easily.
- Ensure that every member of your family carries a Safe and Well Wallet Card
- Keep insurance policies, documents, and other valuables in a safe-deposit box. You may need quick, easy access to these documents. Keep them in a safe place less likely to be damaged during a flood. Take pictures on a phone and keep copies of important documents and files on a flash drive that you can carry with you on your house or car keys.
SERVPRO of North Calhoun is available 24/7 269-963-3033, just a phone call away and always willing to help.