About SERVPRO of North Calhoun County
Aaron Popp, Fred Tremblay, Lance Sommerfeld
Owners of SERVPRO of North Calhoun County
SERVPRO of North Calhoun County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of North Calhoun County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of North Calhoun County can also provide animal waste cleanup such as bat guano and raccoon , and mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of North Calhoun County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call us today at 269-963-3033!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. Here are some of the services we provide for your residential and commercial needs:
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Biohazard & Trauma Cleanup
Fire Restoration Cleaning
Vehicle Accident Cleanup
Water Damage Cleanup
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician